Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sacrifice

The place of sacrifice in today's society has either taken a back seat in everyday life or is saved only for humanitarian endeavors, yet within the realm of manifestation, it is absolutely necessary to control where darkness enters your life, because it will enter just as much as victory or manifestation.

Thus you cannot accept a manifestation and think you no longer have to work or put effort, as the sacrifice will be taken from another part of your life.  The control is in the ability to keep moving and work.   Many new age self-help gurus value the state of surrendering yourself to a flow.  While this is very useful and freeing, and most cannot achieve this state fully, it is still imbalanced to operate only from the right side of the brain.  Your manifestations will take momentary life and expire.

So the fire mentioned in the last article must be applied in this manner.  Prosperity and manifestation can only be concrete in a foundation based on movement and work.

-

2 comments:

  1. I seem to get distracted easily. I start one thing then I get interested in something else. I enjoy what I am doing. I enjoy the moment. I realize I need to commit. Choosing to complete a project means sacraficing some of my spontaneity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a great example of sacrifice. Obviously what makes you happiest is your spontaneity.

    ReplyDelete

The following blog is excellent to reference, but this text link is a GREAT FULL SYSTEM to manifesting your dreams. CLICK HERE for the full program to dissect the formula for manifestation!!

 

Get out of debt!

Make money with adsense!

Get a geomantic reading!

A frank talk about sexy things...